Note to tablet users: Some features, such as Youtube videos, may not show up on mobile devices.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ordinary but Interesting

After seeing so many interesting things in my daily travels, I decided to start post them with comments. If you are observant enough, even the simplest things can be interesting. Case in point: Shortly after Michael Jackson's death, I see this in a car's rear window.




After wondering why this person was showing support for a child molester, I thought about a great Michael Jackson joke. Did you hear that since he was made of so much plastic, that they're going to melt him down into Legos and let kids play with him for a change?

Then I got to wondering what all those idiots at the Staples Center in Los Angeles were thinking. I don't get it. Lets honor a perverted freak? No thanks.

No comments: